Benefits of using a Rainwater Hub
Rainwater Harvesting for the house can be an expensive and disruptive option. Using rain barrels with a conventional rainwater diverter is inexpensive but restrictive.
In contrast, the Rainwater Hub offers an extremely innovative and cost effective middle ground solution to using rain barrels for harvesting rainwater in the garden.
Some of the many benefits of using a Rainwater Hub include;
- It can be installed on almost any downspout of the house, even those which are near paths or alleyways and where the installation of even half barrels may be impractical
- It can be self-installed in less than 30 minutes
- It allows rain barrels or other water storage tanks to be located away from the house thereby freeing up valuable patio space. Rainwater no longer needs to be stored near the house, but can be stored in any location in the yard which is most convenient for watering
- It relies purely on gravity to channel the water to the waiting rain barrels. It has no pumps or any moving parts. Apart from an occasional clean of the filter, the Rainwater Hub should be maintenance free throughout the 10 year warranty period and beyond
- It costs nothing to operate, and has a zero operating carbon footprint
- It allows any yard to be completely water self-sufficient
- As well as our 10 year Water Tight Guarantee, each Rainwater Hub is shipped with a 30 day return option. If it disappoints for any reason whatsoever, just return it to us for a full refund. No questions asked
The Rainwater Hub will be of particular interest to people who:
30 day money back satisfaction guarantee - 10 year warranty